When it comes to an air conditioning installation, service or maintenance company, you need to have total confidence in your contractor. Here are a few pointers that we suggest you look into when choosing a company to take care of your system.
First and foremost, any potential contractor must be legally qualified to carry out the work. Under the European Community F-Gas Regulation, anyone responsible for the installation, commissioning, decommissioning, maintenance and repair of stationary HVAC equipment containing fluorinated gases must hold a current F-Gas Certificate. Batchelor Air Conditioning & Refrigeration is certified by the UK’s leading F-Gas register, REFCOM, which was appointed as an official certification body by DEFRA in 2009.
We are equally proud of our status as an Alcumus Safe Contractor. With more than 35,000 members, this accreditation is designed to give businesses peace of mind that their supply chain is secure and resilient and allows contractors to demonstrate that they meet the necessary requirements around health and safety, environmental, modern slavery, diversity, equality, workplace wellbeing and financial stability.
Public Sector Bodies
We are also a registered Crown Commercial Service (CCS) supplier. CCS is the biggest public procurement organisation in the UK and helps buyers in central government and across the public and third sectors to purchase an extensive range of goods and services. Procurement regulations oblige public sector bodies to tender from suppliers when they want to buy goods and services above a certain value. Buying through CCS complies with procurement regulations but simplifies the process for buyers spending £22.7bn a year.
Official accreditations such as these are an excellent way to verify that the company you are working with complies with the laws and regulations surrounding standards in the industry.
5 further considerations when choosing an air conditioning installation, maintenance and repair company.
There are also further consideration which may help you to make the right choice:
- How much experience do they have? This can be an indication of whether a company is driven and committed to provide the best service on the market. If a company has not been operating for long but claims to be the best, or if they’ve been operating for an extended period but have minimal work to show for it, then you should be cautious about choosing them. We have been operating in the industry for more than three decades and have worked with customers all over the country during that time.
- Have your previous clients been satisfied with the service? We know that any business can shout about how great they are and why you should choose them, which is why it is so important to get a second opinion. In the case of Batchelor Air Conditioning & Refrigeration, we have become known as the premier source of central air conditioning systems for Northamptonshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire and beyond, with a reputation for quality, reliability, and versatility.
- Do they understand my air conditioning system? This may seem like an obvious one but it’s important to know that the company you work with understands the system they will be dealing with before you hand over any money. We are not tied into a single manufacturer, meaning we are able to supply and maintain a wide range of different systems, giving us extensive experience.
- Can we have everything in writing? For maximum peace of mind you need to ensure that you get everything in writing. This covers everything from the date of the repair to the warranty that will be provided. When you choose to work with Batchelor Air Conditioning & Refrigeration, you can rest assured that we will deliver on every one of our promises.
- 10 year warranty. At Batchelor Air Conditioning and Refrigeration, we offer a 10 year warranty on indoor and outdoor air conditioning, so you can have confidence in us as your air conditioning installation and service company. No call-out or repair fees.
Please get in touch to discover how our expertise can help with your business air conditioning installation, service or maintenance and future-proof your energy use. Use our contact form, or call: 01234 712 901 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our head office is based in Olney and we have engineers to cover, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and surrounding areas.